Shared notebooks are not yet supported in TuskTools Calendar. This is something that's planned to be added in the future. Shared notebooks are considerably more complex to manage programmatically, so the initial goal was to get the basics working before tackling more advanced aspects.
Articles in this section
- How does TuskTools Calendar work with Evernote Reminders?
- If I activate the Google Calendar sync, does this mean all of the appointments in my Google Calendar will go into Evernote?
- How can I change the Evernote account that my TuskTools Calendar is attached to?
- Are shared notebooks supported?
- Are there versions of TuskTools Calendar for other platforms than Windows (i.e. Mac, iPad, Android)?
- I've installed TuskTools Calendar and after an initial sync, not all of my notes have synchronized
- How do I get a note to show up right away in TuskTools Calendar? It seems it sometimes takes a while for a note to show up.
- Google Calendar synchronization - Usage notes
- What words and phrases will TuskTools Calendar recognize when I'm creating an appointment?
- How do I create an appointment item?